Aluminium meeting stile seal set for proprietary single action fire door assemblies.
An aluminium meeting stile sealing system designed specifically for high performance smoke and sound containment for pairs of nom. 47mm fire doors.
- New modern and aesthetic appearance.
- Incorporates intumescent fire and smoke sealing technology.
- Improves acoustic performance.
- Easy installation.
- Sold as complete assembly, including a T-Bar and plain aluminium section with intumescent strips and flexible silicone smoke seal.
Anodised aluminium astragals with integral high performance intumescent fire seals plus flame retardant silicone smoke and acoustic seal fitted to ‘T’ section.
Standard lengths 2135mm, 2440mm, 3050mm, 3500mm
Clear anodised finish with grey silicone seal insert.
The Kilargo FDMS-T astragals come complete with the intumescent and silicone seal fitted. Simply cut to length and screw-fix to the respective door leaves.
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 for up to 2 hours on proprietary fire door assemblies in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with NCC Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2