This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS3017si is a sweep action blade seal with high performance silicone rubber fins, which can be fitted to door bottoms or perimeters of single and double action doors. This seal may be surface mounted or rebated into doors to allow for depth adjustment as required.
This seal provides effective containment against dust, light, weather and vermin, and is an ideal smoke seal for pivot door assemblies.
- Min. 8mm / Max. 12mm (allowing for the aluminium carrier to be recessed)
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium section with grey silicone fins
(Black silicone fins also available upon request)
- Timber fixing screws are supplied with detailed fitting instructions
- Fixing holes are pre-drilled to allow the seals to be positioned accurately
- Conforms to BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2