This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
A medium duty, concealed automatic door bottom seal which is mortised into the bottom edge of single action doors. It operates automatically by a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened.
Mounted into a 35mm deep x 15mm wide machined groove, the seal is screwfixed back into the door stiles via stainless steel end plates, holding the seal in place. The seal operates automatically by pressure against the door jamb on its adjustable strike button. The seal contains a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
- Min. 3mm / max. 15mm
IS8010si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 380mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 600mm seal cuts to 380mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 600mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 820mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
(*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension).
- Silver anodised aluminium with stainless steel end plates, grey silicone gasket.
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage tests to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles