This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
A heavy duty, automatic door bottom seal which is fully-mortised into the bottom edge of single action doors. The seal has a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened. Pressure against the door jamb on the adjustable brass strike button operates the seal automatically.
The seal is mounted into a 43mm deep x 21mm wide machined groove along the underside of the door. The seal is screw-fixed into position through the mounting flanges. Aesthetic, rigid nylon push-fit end plates (or screw-fixed cast aluminium end plates) ensure longevity of the seal mechanism.
The seal contains a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
- Min. 3mm / max. 15mm
(*Longer length available to special order up to a maximum 1600mm)
IS8100si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 450mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 610mm seal cuts to 450mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 610mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 610mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
- 1500mm seal cuts to 1220mm
(*Seals can be cut on site for exact dimension)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey end plates (or cast aluminium end plates) and grey silicone gasket
(Black end plates (or black cast aluminium end plates) and black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles