This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
A heavy duty, automatic door bottom seal which can be semi-rebated or facefixed to the bottom edge of single action doors. The seal has a spring loaded mechanism which lifts the seal clear of the floor as soon as the door is opened. Pressure against the door jamb on the adjustable brass strike button operates the seal automatically
Face-fixed: The seal is fixed to the face of the door bottom using the fixing screws provided. A set of rigid push-fit nylon end plates ensure longevity of the seal mechanism.
Semi-rebated: When the seal is to be semi-rebated, the seal is mounted into a stepped rebate: a 44mm deep x 21mm wide machined groove (for the bottom section), plus a 25mm deep x 3mm wide machined recess (for the top flange), on the side of the door to which the seal will be positioned. The seal can be screw-fixed into position through the flange and fitted with cast aluminium end plates.
The seal contains a high efficiency mechanism to assist with the closing force requirements detailed in AS1428/1 (Design for Access and Mobility).
- Min. 3mm / max. 15mm
(*Longer length available to special order up to a maximum 1600mm)
IS8090si maximum allowable cut-back sizes:
- 450mm seal cuts to 275mm
- 610mm seal cuts to 450mm
- 820mm seal cuts to 610mm
- 920mm seal cuts to 610mm
- 1070mm seal cuts to 920mm
- 1220mm seal cuts to 1070mm
- 1500mm seal cuts to 1220mm
(*Seals can be cut on site to exact dimension)
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey end plates (or cast aluminium end plates) and grey silicone gasket
- Black anodised aluminium with black end plates (or black cast aluminium end plates) and black silicone gasket
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1
- Certifications GVYI.R26629, GVWZ.R26629, GVWZ7.R26629
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrating over 1,000,000 open and close cycles