An astragal seal used with either plain or rebated meeting stiles on single swing, double doors (where only one door leaf is active). It provides an excellent acoustic, smoke, light, dust and weather seal.
This seal has proven smoke and acoustic performance, sealing on two faces of the door surface. The thin fixing leg allows this seal to be face fixed to the door (no rebating required where sufficient gap allows).
This leg can also be checked to make way for locks and latches.
- Min. 2.5mm / max. 6mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 2000mm to 3500mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with black sealing blades
- A door sequence selector should be considered unless one leaf is intended to be fixed
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Comforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrate 100,000 open and close cycles