This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
An astragal seal designed to be fitted to plain or rebated meeting stiles of single swing and double swing, double doors. Two IS7071si seals can be installed onto one stile, allowing a space for a latch between the seals if required. These seals can be surface mounted
It provides an excellent acoustic, smoke, light, dust and weather seal. IS7071si can be utilised as a perimeter seal around the head and jambs of single and double doors.
- Surface-mounted: min. 5mm / max. 7mm
- Rebated application: min. 2mm / max. 4mm
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone twin-fin gasket.
- Black anodised aluminium with black silicone twin-fin gasket
- Fixing screws are supplied
- Fixing holes are pre-drilled and countersunk
- A door sequence selector should be considered unless one leaf is intended to be fixed
- Fire tested to AS1530 Part 4 in accordance with AS1905 Part 1 (Perimeter Seal)
- Medium temperature smoke leakage approvals to AS1530 Part 7 available on proprietary door assemblies
- Conforms with BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acoustically tested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 & ISO10140-2
- Durability tests demonstrate 100,000 open and close cycles