This seal is also available with antimicrobial silicone gasket(s). Please contact us for further information.
The IS3016si seal is cleverly concealed in a rebated groove in the meeting stile or bottom of the door leaf (respectively) for single and double swing timber doors. These seals may be surface mounted or rebated into doors to allow for depth adjustment as required. Both seals can provide effective containment against medium and ambient temperature smoke, sound, dust, light, weather and vermin.
- IS3016si: Min. 5mm / max. 9mm (allowing for the aluminium carrier to be recessed).
- Also available in: 250mm increments from 1000mm to 5000mm
- Silver anodised aluminium with grey silicone gasket
(Black silicone gasket also available upon request)
- Timber fixing screws are supplied with detailed fitting instructions
- Fixing holes are pre-drilled and slotted to allow the seals to be
- Conforms to BCA Specification C3.4 smoke sealing requirements
- Acousticallytested in accordance with AS1191, IS0140.3 and ISO10140-2