At Kilargo, we won’t get caught out on safety – that’s why we’re constantly working to bring you the latest innovative building safety products.
Now, new to Kilargo’s architectural seals range: ALUmini, a durable and stylish retrofit finger guard that prevents fingers from becoming trapped in door hinges.
Unlike alternative products, ALUmini doesn’t simply cover a door’s hinge gap, it fills it with its circular profile and retractable fabric.
Perfect for refurbishments and extensions ALUmini can be retrofitted to almost any door and is durable, stylish and offers exceptional value. With a patented finger ejection system for enhanced safety, it’s ideally suited to any public facility.
- Slimline -Takes up just 80mm of space on the door and works on doors with a stile as little as 90mm.
- Versatile -It can be fitted to most doors, including retro-fitting to older frames.
- Flexible – Offers an 180o opening angle.
- Quick -Takes less than five minutes to install.
- Subtle – Almost no impact on the clear opening width.
- Good looking – Sleek aluminium finish complements most existing décor.
- Durable – Robust construction can withstand heavy impacts.
- Long-lasting – Quality manufacture means it lasts longer than other finger guards.
- Safe – Innovative circular profile and retracting fabric.
See the ALUmini product page for more information.